Indigo Private Label is proud to offer safe cosmetics, natural beauty products, and environmentally-friendly makeup. We do things differently here, which makes Indigo Private Label the best choice for natural beauty products. As a manufacturer, we guarantee cruelty-free, eco-friendly practices to deliver green, nontoxic makeup. Our natural beauty products are mindfully crafted using pure mica, certified organic essential oils, waxes, and botanical extracts. Always devoid of toxic chemicals, parabens, sulfates, lanolin, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfates, petroleum, and any other harmful synthetic ingredients you find in other beauty products. Vegan options are available.
We offer an endless variety of color options and formulas for virtually every consumer preference. We are continuously updating and adding to our basic color offering and present seasonal color collections. These collections are based on in-depth trend and market research to guarantee on-trend looks for each season.
We are happy to send over a list of our product offering and color selections. Please fill out our contact form to request more information.
- Can I use my own packaging? Absolutely! We encourage brands to use their own packaging so that their products are unique to their collection. Just make sure to consult with us to ensure your containers are compatible with our filling equipment.
- Can you color match? If there are specific colors you would like to see in your collection we can develop a custom shade. Send us a sample or a detailed description to color match and we can create it for you. Custom color matching fees apply.
- I like your colors but I'm looking for something matte. We can tweak any of the colors in the catalog to change the finish, depth, or tone.
- My collection is entirely vegan, how can I incorporate more colors? Most pinks and many purples and reds are made from carmine. If you prefer the vegan option, we can substitute carmine for synthetic pigments. The synthetic pigments are still safe for cosmetics. However, be aware you must make the decision between all-natural and using no animal by-products.
- Are you cruelty-free? Yes, we make sure all of our components have never been tested on animals. However, to use the cruelty-free symbol such as Leaping Bunny, your brand will need to individually become certified.
- I have a hero ingredient, can you add this to your products? Yes, we can custom formulate any of our stock formulas to feature certain ingredients. We just have to make sure the desired ingredients are compatible with the formulas and can be sustainably sourced.
- Can you add a scent to my products? We can add natural flavor oils or essential oils to lip gloss type products. We can also offer lip balms, lip scrubs, and products of the like. Ask us for details and our list of nontoxic fragrance oils.
- I want to create a product that isn't like anything in the catalog. This would be a contract manufacturing project. The complexity of the product would determine the fee and timeline. Start by contacting us to schedule a consultation.
- What is the process for custom formulations? After we've talked and we thoroughly understand what you are looking to create, we can determine the custom formulation fee and development timeline. Our lab will then get to work developing a sample to send to you. Please note: we will only send you a sample when we feel we have developed the best formula to fit your needs. If you are not satisfied, additional formula adjustments are subject to another fee and round of development. After the final sample is approved, we can provide costing.
- Can you put my logo on your packaging? We do not offer hot stamping or screen printing at this time. We recommend LightningLabels.com to have your logo printed to apply to your containers.
- Can you source my packaging? We do not offer sourcing or design services but ask us for our recommended list of suppliers to get started.
- What are your lead times? We can generally have sample requests filled within 2 weeks. Catalog orders are fulfilled within 2-4 weeks and custom orders are usually completed within 2-6 weeks. Please keep in mind it may take longer if we have to order additional ingredients or wait for components.